Office de Tourisme Talmont-sur-Gironde
Need help organizing your stay at Destination Royan Atlantique?
Our team is available to accompany you and make your stay in Talmont-sur-Gironde enjoyable!
The Tourist Office is ideally located in the village, a stone's throw from the Sainte Radegonde church, in the middle of the narrow streets lined with hollyhocks in the summer. Strolling through the streets of Talmont is one of those unforgettable moments on vacation.
Listening to you, we adapt our advice to your desires.
Our advisors welcome you in French and English. Come see us!"
Our services :
- guided tours
Our opening hours:
April to September: Monday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 30 p.m. to 14 p.m. including public holidays.
Ranking & labels
- Tourism Quality ™
- Tourism and Handicap brand - hearing impairment
- Tourism and Handicap brand - mental disability
- Tourism and Handicap brand - motor impairment
- Tourism and Handicap brand - visual impairment
- Adapted services for hearing loss