Seafood restaurant, oyster bar located behind the Cabane des Loulous in the town of La Tremblade.
Oyster producers, Mr. Jauneau and his son opened their restaurant in 2019 offering oyster and seafood tastings.
Come and taste original recipes of mussels, prawns and oysters from their mines.
Booking is recommended !
Information not communicated for 2023.
Further information :
The local products that I cook: fruits and vegetables, fish/seafood, spices and condiments, wines, beers and spirits
-First lunch service: 12 p.m.
- Last lunch service: 13:30 p.m.
- First dinner service: 19 p.m.
- Last dinner service: 21:30 p.m.
The chief Eva PATARIN welcomes you
- Traditional french cuisine
- Sea food
- Charente cuisine
- 90 place setting (s) maximum
- 1 room (s)
- 90 place settings on the terrace
- Groups welcome
Average budget: > €25
Animals are accepted.
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs