Destination Royan Atlantique invites itself to your home! All year round, the tourist office shop offers a variety of local and original products representing the richness of our territory.
Unearth gift ideas in the shop of our Tourist Information Offices. Each year, new products are added to the range offered. Nearly 100 items are available: local products, family games, cookbooks, key rings, postcards... Our teams have selected a range ofvintage posters and derivative products bearing the image of your favorite area. Our shop spaces are a must for stocking up on original purchases as a gift or for yourself!
Our range of boutique products
The local know-how in the spotlight of our shop with 100% Destination Royan Atlantique products.
- Handmade soaps by cold saponification and candles – Honoree Soaps
- Shopping bags and sardine keyrings – The Cabane de Royan
- Miniature squares – Ponton 17, Mr. and Mrs. Pinaud
- Engraved pencil cases with bookmark – C’Talmont
- “Boyard” baskets – Yves Roudier
A selection of sweet and savory local specialties to awaken your taste buds.
- Mornac salt and Charentais shortbread with Mornac fleur de sel – The Salt Counter
- Salt from L'Eguille – Salt in Seudre
- Savory and soft groceries – LLC Phoenix
- Peanut and almond pralines – Pralines de Mamy, Berneuil
- Spring honey – La Dimerie beekeeping farm, Saint-Romain-de-Benet
- Flower and forest honey, nougats, gingerbread, honey candies – Gaborit bee house
- Apple juice and pear juice (25cl) – M. Vinet, Les Essards
- Craft beers* from Arvert Peninsula Brewery et 3 Lighthouses Brewery
- Charentais wines* from Domaine Courpron
- Charentais wines, Pineau des Charentes and Cognac* from Domain of the Princes
- Cream of Pineau des Charentes – Cannery La Part des Anges
- Local jam – Confi'dense – over the seasons
- Charentais Crickets – Janine & Jean Conservatory, Saint-Georges-de-Didonne
*Alcohol abuse is dangerous for health. To consume with moderation.
Cookbooks and recipes, history books and books for children to learn a little more about the regional culture.
- “Charentes on the plate”, from the roots to the shores at Éditions Sud-Ouest
- The book “Cook on the Pays de Royan market” and recipe books based on salt and honey will awaken your taste buds and allow you to cook simple and original dishes with local products.
- The Editions Bonne Anse offer a wide choice of stories around local history to learn more about the richness of our territory.
- Le Volume 2 of A Violin on the Sand takes you back to the memories of the last 4 years of the festival with 130 pages of photos and artists' testimonials.
Our teams will not fail to advise you in your choices!
Gifts and Souvenirs
Games, cards and souvenirs to slip into your suitcase.
- Miniature lighthouses of France (Cordouan, Vallières, de la Coubre) – Impexit
- Games Extraordinary Puzzles Vaux-sur-Mer, Royan, Mornac-sur-Seudre and Talmont-sur-Gironde
- Monnaie de Paris Souvenir Medals with the effigy of the Hippodrome Royan Atlantique, the Cordouan lighthouse, the Coubre lighthouse and the Bay of Bonne Anse (2011 vintage)
- Micro-Media vintage posters and postcards
- Metal pens in the name of the municipalities – Jocéa
- Thermal water bottles, vintage enamel mugs, cork coasters – Ekip
- Tide clocks – Ocean Clock
A collection exclusive beach towels in the image of the destination's emblematic places, beach bags and a range of caps for your outdoor getaways.
- Beach towels – Doz visuals (exclusive)
- Beach bags, beach pouches and tote bags – Ekip
- Caps – Ekip
Shop Vintage Posters
The local artist TWELVE illustrates and stages characters on Destination Royan Atlantique, in a retro vintage spirit. We find the unmissable places of the territory: the typical villages, the banks of the Seudre, the shores of the Gironde estuary or even the beaches of our resorts. So many moments to display at home to cultivate the spirit of the holidays!
In 2023, he illustrates The Palais Royan Events, which reopened in July. The previous collections are still available in our 18 points of sale.