Plage de Vallières
Vallières beach is located in the extension of the Grande Conche de Royan.
Close to the Parc residential district, you can stroll along its winding, shady alleys while admiring the magnificent Belle Époque, Art Nouveau and Art Deco style villas. La Grande Conche is the ideal place for sand yachting, but you can also be tempted by stand-up paddleboarding.
Animals are not accepted, refer to the municipal decree displayed at the entrance to the beach.
Beach supervised in July and August from 10 a.m. to 19 p.m.
Facilities: Children's club, games for children
Equipment for the disabled: Tiralo and seahorse chair during the supervision period.
- Walk fishing
Pedestrian path nearby.
|Opening hours from January 01 to December 31, 2023|
Pets are not accepted.
- Tourism and Handicap brand - hearing impairment
- Tourism and Handicap brand - mental disability
- Tourism and Handicap brand - motor impairment
- Adapted services for hearing loss
- Adapted benefits for mental impairment
People can borrow a tiralo and a seahorse chair.