Grande Plage Nord
Grande Plage Nord, also called Plage du Trier (which is the name of the Rescue Station), is located in the immediate vicinity of the town center of Saint-Georges-de-Didonne, with its shops, cafes and restaurants.
Come and enjoy the pleasures of family swimming, boating and a walk, bike ride or rosalie on the seafront.
The beach is supervised from the end of June to the end of August.
Grande Plage: access ramps and seahorses available on request at the lifeguard stations in July and August.
- Beach volleyball court
- Beach Club
- Nautic base
- Initiation pool
- Animals are not accepted on the beach, refer to the municipal decree displayed at the entrance to the beach
- Sand beach
- NO NUDITY
- Pedestrian path nearby
- Bars and restaurants nearby
|Opening hours from January 01 to December 31, 2024
- Tourism and Handicap brand - hearing impairment
- Tourism and Handicap brand - mental disability
- Tourism and Handicap brand - motor impairment
- Tourism and Handicap brand - visual impairment