Association Sauvetage et Secourisme Royan Atlantique (ASSRA)
ASSRA is affiliated to the French Federation of Rescue and First Aid (FFSS). It is a lifesaving club and trains more than one out of two lifeguards in France.
Sport rescue is a useful and reusable activity in everyday life.
Our goals :
- Awaken the spirit of mutual aid and solidarity, show a playful, responsible and civic activity
- Promote and publicize this eco-responsible nature sport
- Teach this discipline to children from 7 years old
- Create vocations
- Train young people in the profession of Aquatic Rescuer
- Train in first aid Up to BPJEPS AAN
- Set up First Aid Devices (DPS) during sporting or cultural events.
The Association Sauvetage Sportif Royan Atlantique offers a range of rescue and first aid training, ranging from initiation to continuing education.
The training of lifeguard swimmers imposing discipline, a spirit of responsibility and altruism, ASSRA provides young people with values that will lead them to responsibly understand the world around them.
Supervised by a team of trainers and motivated volunteers, the association responds to a real need that communities have for lifeguard swimmers.
Lifesaving sport is a sporting discipline in its own right which is characterized by the diversity of its events:
- at sea or on a body of water, with or without a boat, these are the coastal events
- in the pool, these are the flat water events
These spectacular encounters constantly attract large audiences. The rules applied to each event are simple and make it easier for spectators to understand. The sports rescue disciplines, often practiced with gear, are divided into different areas. Ranging from swimming to kayaking, the ubiquitous collective events are a constant reminder of the life-saving nature of the specialty.
Individual or group summer initiation course - First aid training course.
- Special family with children
- Groups welcome
- School groups welcome
- From 7 years
|Opening hours from January 01 to December 31, 2023|